Monday, June 23, 2008

Just a Monday Update

Sorry it's been a couple of days since I blogged. We've been in Knoxville all weekend! My Nana got us all tickets to go to the Dixie Stampede. It's a place that Dolly Parton owns and you eat amazing food with your hands and watch several horse shows and the crowd battles North vs South. So much fun! The South won, of course!! Haha!! The girls really enjoyed it!!!!

Ashley's baby shower is this weekend. I'm excited! I have to do lots and lots of prep work but thankfully she decided she wanted food that I didn't have to prepare!! Ya!! I guess I don't have that much to do. I need to wrap the 300 presents I got her. I swear I've spent more on my niece than I have on both of my own kids combined. Ok I'm being silly but I couldn't help but buy Bailey sweet little things!! My Nana gave me this beautiful punch bowl for the shower. I have a couple of good recipes BUT if you have a killer punch recipe let me know!!

Nana also put a good chunk of change for each of my girls in a College fund!! I'm so thankful for her. Not because of the money, but because she does things like that. She could have given me the money and we would have paid off debt and then started the girls funds once we were debt free in several several years. But now the girls will be set!!! I just love her!!! She thinks of what really should be done and does it!! She ROCKS!!!!

BTW The Disney Channel has this new cute show about teaching an alligator manners. It's super cute!! AND good for some kids I know :) Yes, including my own children!!

Well the boys will be here any minute. I just wanted to write a little bit!!

(And Maddy says she loves Barbie Band-Aids and she wanted everyone to know how wonderful they are!!)

~Blessings~

Leslie and Maddy

No comments: