Monday, June 23, 2008

Sewing Adventures!

Well today has been very productive!

I didn't watch the boys today so I took Ashley to Hobby Lobby and picked out the fabric to cover my old rocker. She picked out this hot pink fabric with lime green polk a dots! At first I was like, WOW so bright but it actually turned out so cute! I covered the whole thing and it turned out great! I'll post a picture as soon as Ashley takes one! I'm proud of how it turned out!

I started working on the girls 4th of July dresses. I got too sleepy so I quit for the night. Izzy's is 80% done and Maddy's is 20% done. I also have hair bows to make. I think they'll turn out good. I've never really made dresses before, so we'll see!!

I'm off to bed, my back hurts from sewing all day! I sure do love to do it I just wish I was better at it!!

~Blessings~

Leslie

No comments: