Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Meal September 30th

Tuesday's are my day when I am on my local college campus from 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.  So all of my food today was specifically made so it was easy to make/eat.  I try to stick around 1400 calories a day.  But honestly, the food I am eating is mostly so good for me, I'm not sweating it when I do go over!!

Breakfast:

  • Juice: spinach, apple, grape
  • Enviro Kids choco peanut butter bar
  • Coffee


Lunch:

  • Vans Crackers
  • Pirate's Booty - Veggie
  • Apple
  • Chicken Salad: 1 chicken breast, vegan mayo, chopped   apple and halved grapes

Dinner:


  • Baked chicken breast cooked with Tuscan olive oil
  • Corn on the cob: 1 ear with coconut spread
  • Green beans 
  • So Delicious Cherry Amaretto coconut milk ice cream
  • Chatfield's chips (dairy free)

Snacks:


  • Apple

Vitamins:


  • Multi-Vitamin
  • HemeVite
  • DHEA
  • DryE
  • Vitamin B12
  • D3
  • Progesterone

Water:
  • 8 cups


 photo coollogo_com-98272554.png

No comments: