Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday, October 1st

Today was a tougher eating day gluten, dairy and egg free.  I did not sleep soundly last night and today was jam packed with busy!!  So today I wanted coffee and chocolate!  I did treat myself a little this evening and I am proud of myself for not walking over to Just Love (my local coffee place) and getting that delicious coffee I craved!

Breakfast:

  • Envirokids peanut butter and chocolate bar
  • Coffee

Lunch:

  • Mason Jar Salad (LOVE these for on the go!)
    • Lettuce
    • Chicken Breast (baked)
    • Tomato
    • Cucumber
    • Orange Bell Pepper
    • Broccoli
    • Champagne Balsamic Vinegar
  • Vans Fire Roasted Veggie Crackers 


Dinner:

  • Spaghetti
    • Classico Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce
    • Quinoa Ancient Harvest Gluten Free Rotelle


Snacks:

  • Enjoy Life - Boomchocoboom Bar Dark Gluten Free Chocolate Bar (YUMMIE!!)
  • Apple
  • Pirate's Booty Veggie
  • PB2 (I absolutely love this peanut butter, it's delicious, easy and better for you!)
Vitamins:
  • Multivitamin
  • D3
  • DHEA
  • HemeVite (Iron)
  • DryE
  • B12
  • Progesterone

I love the ease of the app My Fitness Pal.  It is free and convenient so I can quickly keep up with what I am eating!  Also, the app Sleep Cycle is the app I use to keep up with my sleeping habits.  I don't sleep the best, so I try to keep up with what causes the sleep disturbances!

 photo coollogo_com-98272554.png

No comments: