We had an amazing sermon today. It really home. It was about not complaining and not being frustrated. And how God takes that very seriously, just look at the book of Numbers in the bible. The Israelite people complained and he gave them exactly what they asked for.....but in a not so good way.
And also people need to look at Christians in a positive light. And how can you look at a Christian, and Christianity in a positive light when they see Christian people never have enough, when their God never gives enough, when they are never happy? Hello....
I'm bad about looking at the glass half empty instead of half full....to pout as my hubby would say....to play the "Oh Whoa is Me" Card. And I have so much to be thankful for, so much to live for. And I've been stuck in a world of pity and always "needing".
I know Brother David was speaking directly to me. (I mean the sermon was one that hit home). And I'm hoping to make some very positive changes!!
~Blessings~
No comments:
Post a Comment