So the time is drawing near and we will be finding out what our little peanut is soon!!
As most of you know we have pretty much decided on Kathryn (Katy) Anne Coker for our little girl. However, if we do, by some small chance, have a son, we have no name for him!! I know I know, we have plenty of time, but if you know my hubby, we have to start thinking of the names now or the poor child won't be named until he's 3!!!
So here are the "rules"!! The first name has to start with K. There are several names we want to try to include. We don't have to use the actual name because most are too "old fashioned" for our taste, but maybe if we could use a name that has the same meaning of a family name.....Anyway, the names we want to include are Carl (Justin's grandfather), Radford (my mom's maiden name) and Harold or Wayne or Norman (my dad's name). Hummmmmm see why we are stuck....
We need a name that begins with K that honors Carl, Radford and Harold/Wayne/Norman....tricky!!!!
So please leave us your suggestions, even if you think it's silly, leave them!! We need help, I need help naming this little baby!! (If it is a boy, of course if it's a girl we should be all set hehe)
~Blessings~
2 comments:
I love the name Kayne Radford Coker.
PS (I came to you from Jess's blog and I'm obsessed with baby names, hope you don't mind my input!)
Hey Leslie! I am sure you are getting quite excited about the new baby! I am excited for you to find out! I loved the naming part and thought I would throw in my 2 cents. :) I am curious why it has to start with a K though? :) What about Karson or Kaden? I usually see them spelled with a C but I think a K would work just as well. :) Good luck and I can't wait to see what you decide. :)
Post a Comment