I have several things to share!!
First, we learned that members of our family is expecting their first baby in the beginning of August! I don't want to give too many details yet because they haven't told everyone yet! We are THRILLED that our little family is getting even bigger!!!!! As our journey ends, so the others begins!!!
Second, baby Hannah is still doing amazingly well! The girls got to meet her last night! She's such a GREAT baby! And Kennye and Jared couldn't be prouder parents of such a GOOD baby girl!!!! She is such a good baby, I could just gobble her up hehe!!
Third, I have great news about our dogs! So I posted in my last blog about the cat incident. After my hubby spoke to our neighbor, we found out that the cat was a stray. Tony said they had been trying to get it away from their home for about a week. So, it wasn't one of their kittens, and it totally explains why the cat came IN the fence! Also, after much research and speaking with my vet, hubby and I have decided to keep the dogs! Ya! My vet said that Labs, Great Danes, and German Shepard's are all very territorial dogs. (Which is the mixes of our dogs). And they understand that we are their owners, they love us and they were protecting us. See, dogs don't have the ability to realize that a small cat isn't a threat to THEIR family. The cat came in the fence, on their territory, and the dogs defended. No biggie. My vet has known my dogs since the day we've had them. And she knows how loving and kind and wonderful they are. So that is GREAT news!! GREAT news!!
I just love good news!! I'm so thrilled for all of the new babies coming into our family!! And I'm so thrilled that we find out what our little bean is very soon!! And I'm so excited that everyone is healthy and very happy!! It's just been the perfect end to a GREAT year!!
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! And the happiest New Year!! I hope God continues to Bless your lives and keep you safe and healthy!!
~Blessings~
No comments:
Post a Comment