Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's Official!

We're PREGNANT!!

You don't know how hard it's been not to blog the past couple of weeks. We found out really early. I'm 4 weeks today. See tickers. So far so good. I'm not sick, just nauseous. I'm having strong aversions to cheese and anything sweet, even juice. I'm sensitive to smells and I'm pretty fatigued after teaching, going to school and taking care of my 2 amazing daughters! It's still early on, but so far this pregnancy has been totally different. Maddy and Izzy's were pretty similar and this time around it's just been different.

We are super excited, but nervous! This is going to be our last child, so I'm trying to savor each moment, each cramp, each gas bubble, each wave of nausea!

Maddy is very excited. She keeps going back and forth on whither she wants a boy or a girl. Of course we don't care, as long as the baby is healthy! And Izzy doesn't understand a bit ha!

Well, I'll keep my blog updated now since it's out! Haha!

~Blessings~