Monday, September 1, 2008

EMPOWERING

Well Tomorrow is the BIG day!! I start teaching!! It's just the "Meet Your Teacher" Day, but still. It's my first official day. I'm beyond thrilled. I have everyone's lunches packed, clothes laid out and all of my "stuff" put by the back door!! I'll just have to remember to grab the lunches out of the fridge. My day will be from 9-12. So I'm excited!!

I am feeling so empowered!! I don't want to go into too much detail haha, it's like mine and Mason's mama's little secret :) But I'm just in awe of the way God works things and the way, when I feel discouraged, he makes sure I know his plan. He's just amazing!! I'm hoping I can share my empowering news with you soon....

I'm sort of getting on this "all natural" kick. I do it every once in a while but never really stick with it. But I'm trying to center my family around the way God would want us to live. So, we need to start recycling and we need to be cautious of the foods we put into our bodies, etc. I hope I'm able to stick with it!

Ok I have to go to sleep! 'Night!!

~Blessings~

No comments: