Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Running A Marathon

..................and it's called life!

Please please please pray for my friend Lisa. She lost her dad several years back to cancer and her mom just passed yesterday to cancer. This cancer with her mother has taken such a huge tole on Lisa and her family, it's so hard. Please please please pray for peace for this family!

The meet and greet your teacher day on Tuesday went really well. I'm in love with all of my kids but can already see the issues with some. Don't you just LOVE how God tests you at the right time haha! So, I'm planning and preparing as much as possible.

Tomorrow is the first full day. I'm already exhausted thinking about it. But it's going to be wonderful. I'm just excited to get into the swing of things! All of my lesson plans are done. All of my are projects are put together, all of my calendars, handouts, parent notes, etc are all put together. All I have to do is pull it out of my notebook. Easy Peasy. I'm really proud of myself for getting it all done and for being as organized as I am. I'm just beyond excited!

Maddy is going to learn so much this year. Her teacher is BEYOND amazing. Really, I can tell that this year is going to be a huge year of change for her. And I can't explain how sad/ thrilled I am. She's going to eat it all up, I know. But it's so sad to see my little girl witting her own name, being able to point out all of the letters of the alphabet and know their sounds, and even adding. Sigh. I'm not prepared for that....she's amazing.

Izzy's class is soooooo great. Her teachers have the biggest hearts and are already in love. And she's in love too. This is going to be so great for her. She needs more structure in her daily life. She needs to play with other children her own age and learn how to share, sit and listen, and not pitch a fit. I know I'm going to have to step my game up at home too. I'm hoping she'll show some interest in the potty this year too. She's not ready, yet. But I'm hoping by December she's showing interest.

My classes are going well and so are Justin's. We are working our tails off to keep everything done and caught up. We bought a new printer last night, we've been without one for a long time, and we cracked ourselves up because we were super excited at the print speed and quality. Haha, we are soooo old!!

I hope you will join me in praying for people who don't know the awesome word of Jesus Christ. I have several family members who don't go to church and don't practice what God instructs. So, please take an extra moment out of your day and pray that those people will come to the Lord. Take it a step further, pray that God helps YOU lead them to the Lord. You know we were not sent to this Earth to just worship, go to church, and live our own lives. We have been commanded to spread the word. I encourage you to do that. I hope you'll pray for me and I promise I'll pray for you!!

We have to go to church in about an hour and a half so I'm going to go do more homework. I hope God Blesses your day!!

~Blessings~

No comments: