I'm just so bothered by what I'm seeing on TV right now, I had to blog on it!!
So there is a new artist named Katy Perry and she sings a new song about kissing a girl. I listened to the song all the way through once and was totally shocked. Ok now she's on the Today Show performing and there are all of these girls, little girls, singing this song, and older women too....sigh. It makes me sad.
I don't judge. I just believe in what scripture says. Being homosexual is wrong. Period. Should homosexual people be persecuted, belittled, hurt? NO!! We are all human and should treat everyone with respect. But it's still wrong.
I'm not shocked that a young artist came out with such an awful song. There isn't much on pop radio I think is appropriate these days. Yes, I know, I'm becoming an old fart haha! But the fact that mommies are letting their little babies (no matter the kids age) listen to music that promotes a sin..........it makes me just so sad for those babies.
I wish I could do something. Maybe I am already by spreading Jesus' name and message as much as possible. And raising my children to spread the word. My stomach is so sick right now from watching these 10 year old girls singing, "I kissed a Girl and I liked it"......ugh.
Ok, that is my little vent of the morning. Please pray for these children. And for Katy Perry.
I guess I am really starting to show my age huh? Haha!!
~Bless YOU~
2 comments:
I could not agree with you more. I heard it a while back on the radio station I normally listen to. I was completely shocked. I have all but stopped listening to the station. I listen to a morning show occasionally. God showed me a billboard I had never saw for a christian station. I now listen to that and have found another one just as great recently. It is great having 2 christian stations in the area. I pray they find a great following and continue to broadcast.
You are not old but wise just the same. I agree we should not judge those who are homosexuals, that is for God to do. We should pray for them that they might see the sin and repent from it.
one more Shocker! She use to be a christain artist! I think her dad is a preacher!
Post a Comment