Sunday, August 3, 2008

A New Obsession!

I'm going to have to thank Jennifer Flemming for my newest obsession! ONLINE SCRAP BOOKING!! If you want to be crafty, check it out! The web page is www.scrapblog.com!! Thank's Jennifer!!

I'm not a scrap booker! My mom does it, but I've never gotten into it. Although every time I make a trip to Hobby Lobby I walk through all of the scrapbook isles just gazing, it's so neat! The books are beautiful, and they have stickers and frames for anything you can think of. And the paper and the stamps....ah, it's sooooo cool!! Well I was looking at Jennifer's blog tonight and I saw she had one of these on her page. And I love it!

It's so easy to use and to top that it's FREE!!!!! I'm a newby, so I don't really know what I'm doing. But this is the first page I did. I'm going to have to play more later!!

What do you think?

1 comment:

Jennifer Fleming said...

YOUR WELCOME!!
I am a scrapbooker so for me to do a digital layout was hard. LOL
I think it is perfect for people who say they cant scrapbook for some reason or another..

I love your page!!

Cool thing is you can print it in a book form or single page and have wonderful books to pass to your children.
dont forget the most important thing about scrapbooking...Journaling
write all the thoughts you have about your kids and things you want them to know later about thier childhood!! Awesome!