Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Layout!

Sooooooo what do ya'll think???? I love it!! I think it's beautiful, bright and colorful!! It just brightens my mood a bit! I'll post pictures and stuff later. I've got 500 million things to do while Izzy is napping and Maddy is at my moms! (Yes I have a quiet home!) And instead of doing my chores I updated my blog layout....sigh....you see where my priorities are hahaha!!

BTW Maddy's apt. yesterday went smashingly! (new favorite word, smashing!) She's a perfect little girl, such a blessing!!! She is such a blessing in so many ways!

Bless my mom, pray for her, think of her, whatever you do! She's probably the most amazing person I know in this world! I'm so proud of her and how she handles all of the stresses that are in her everyday life! She's so strong, but yet so kind and so loving! I think that woman blessed my life more than any other person in this world!! So, pray for her, love on her, think of her, because she rocks and needs to hear it! LOVE YOU MOMMY :)

I'm teaching Sunday school in the Morning, please pray I do well, I love teaching soooo much!

My Nana is coming to stay for a week. She's coming down on Monday. Please pray for a safe trip. My cousin and her daughter are bringing her down. I'm so excited! We don't get to see each other often but my cousin Jessica insipres my life more than I think she knows! I can't wait for them to meet my new neice!

K I've really got to go!!!

~Blessings~

Leslie

No comments: