Monday, July 14, 2008

A Weekend Update with Leslie :)

Ah! What a weekend!

Friday was spent running errands! And then our friends Lyssa and Brooks came up from Winchester to grill out. We had so much fun! We ate some burgers and played the Wii!!

Saturday Maddy and I sort of had a day. We went and signed up for dance class. Maddy's dance class will be 4 yr old ballet and tap. (Basically like last year just with a different routine that is more age appropriate). I'm excited because a lot of girls that were in Maddy's class last year are going to be in it this year!! I also signed up Izzy. She's going to be in a young 2s class. I'm super excited for her, she LOVES music and dancing! So Fridays, starting September 5th, Izzy will have dance at 9 a.m. and Maddy will have dance at 5:30 p.m. FUN!!

Then, Maddy and I went to my friend Sarah's baby shower. I swear it was the cutest baby shower I've ever been to! Loved it! Maddy did too! Sarah had a GREAT shower and got so much GOOD stuff!! Baby Aiden is so set!

Then we went to the Dave Macon day celebration. It was a lot of fun. We got to listen to my friend Diana tell a story. We ate peach cobbler and strawberry ice cream and listened too some GREAT blue grass! It was a lot of fun!!

Yesterday we had church. It was my first time teaching class by myself. It was a lot of fun!! I really enjoyed myself and the kids did as well. I really look forward to doing it again!! After church we came home and I cleaned up the truck. I'm going to post a picture at the end of this post along with the ad we are placing. If you are interested or know anyone interested please let us know. We have to sell this truck VERY quickly so that I can get a van. I can be without a car for a little while this month only, so this all needs to happen very quickly. I just have faith it will, I'm at peace with this whole process. I'm not stressed or worried. I just know things will work out! But the truck looks REALLY great! I'm pretty proud!

Izzy got a toddler bed on Friday. She slept in her crib Friday night, but Saturday she took her nap in the toddler bed and last night without any trouble. We actually took down the crib yesterday. And she took her nap and went to bed last night without too much trouble! I'm so glad! She's only 16 months old (almost) but she keeps getting her little legs stuck in between the bars of the crib so we had to take it down. Her poor legs would look so bruised because she would get them stuck so much!! I can not believe my baby isn't sleeping in a crib anymore! Oh my! AND she's able to open up doors. We even have round knobs, so I don't know who taught her that but the next time i'm out i'm going to have to buy some more of those knob covers. Crazy girl.

Favorite quote of the month: Mrs. Elizabeth asked Maddy yesterday if she was 3 going on 16 and Maddy said, "No, I'm three-teen!!" And she is, it was perfect!! That kid has quite a wit about her!

Ok here is the ad for the truck and a picture! I hope ya'll have a great week! Thanks for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MUST SEE!! FULLY LOADED!!


2004 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 - $15,900 (may negotiate reasonable offers)
134,000 Miles (mostly hwy miles commuting to Nashville from Bell Buckle)
Color: Silver Birch
Engine: 5.3L V8 “T” Engine Code
Body: 4 Door Crew Cab Short Bed
4X4 Z71 w/ Towing Package
Automatic Transmission
OnStar ® and XM Radio ® Equipped
Nice Leather in great condition
Heated Power Front Captains Chairs
Chrome Step Bars
Dual Climate, Cold A/C
6 Discs CD w/ Bose® Premium Sound
Adjustable Radio from Rear w/ headphone jacks
Latch System on all rear seats (for carseats)
Child Locks
All Climate Floor Mats
Alloy Wheels

Good Condition
Good set of Bridgestone All-Terrain Tires
Maintained regularly and was Tuned-Up @ 100K miles.
VIN: 2GCEK13T941301422

My wife and I both LOVE to drive this truck, but we need to get a bigger vehicle with more room for more children!

This truck had a Technical Service Bulletin on it a while back because GM had a problem with the speedometer in their 2004 trucks/SUVs. This truck’s speedometer works most of the time, but has had some issues getting stuck. Because this truck was over the mileage to have the work done for free, I decided not to have it replaced (about $600).

E-mail Leslie for pictures ONLY (Leslie can not answer any questions):
Leslie.coker@gmail.com

Call or email Justin with any questions:
justinhcoker@yahoo.com
(931)205-1332
Leave msg.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~Blessings~

Leslie

No comments: