Saturday, July 12, 2008

update

Its been a crazy weekend! I am so thankful for gods many blessings! We are just so blessed by him so much more than we ever thought possible.

Justin is fixing to start a new endevor. The next 3 years are going to be so crazy! I'm going to Lipscomb and Justins starting this "project". He doesn't want to go into too much detail but I would like to ask for prayers for him. He's going to need them! I don't know how in the world I got this guy but man am I so thankful!! He's just amazing and I love him more and more daily!!

Well the girls are all registered for dance class in the fall. So fun! And maddys previous class is pretty much sticking together which is so great!

I will write more later. I'm getting blackberry thumb :)

~Blessings~
Leslie

No comments: