Am I turning into an insomniac? I sure hope not. The past couple of nights have been sleepless. Well, not completely sleepless. I've gotten about 4 hours a night that were full of tossing and turning, ups and downs, etc.
Last night I finally fell asleep about one (well I guess technically this morning) and after tossing and turning all night I finally got up about 5 a.m.
And now, it's noon and I'm exhausted!
**Sigh**
Is there a cure? I would LOVE any advise you could give!!!!
~Blessings~
Leslie
1 comment:
Hey girl! I stuggle with sleepness too, I actually talked to my doctor and figured out it's when I have a lot things on my mind/heart, I was taking over the counter sleep medicine for it but he gave me ambiden for it, and it really works, and I don't feel sluggish/dry mouth in the morning when I wake up like I did with over the counter medicine, I also started keeping a journal, I try to get all my thoughts out on paper before bed to help calm my brian/heart. I hope this helps, I also when will pray for your phone call tonight!!!
Post a Comment