Whew. First round over! I'm praying that I did well enough that I don't have to go for round 2!!
The test went really quick and I got my reading and my math scores when I left. My writing sample has to be hand graded, so I'll know it in a couple of weeks! So, I have to score a 174 in reading, 173 in Math and 173 in writing. I was so thrilled about my math score that I forgot my reading score. I scored a 180 on my math!! My reading score I think was either 167 or 176 or possibly 170. So there is a good possibility I might have to take the reading part again. Which will really bother me. I was so concerned with my Math that I didn't study for reading or writing.
But I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks! I'm just beyond thankful that I passed math! Now I'm thoroughly exhausted, and am going to try to get Maddy to lay down with me :)
~Blessings~
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment