Was a HUGE success. Although today I realized that the cable is still on :) Yesterday we didn't watch TV and it was great. We played a lot, we did watch a couple of movies, it was great! Justin and I laid in bed last night and talked for like an hour! We usually just watch Family Guy, or the news. But we didn't last night and it was so cool! I can't remember the last time we talked that long.
Maddy's had a great day today. And thanks to Elizabeth's suggestion, we took her dolls and put those that we didn't need in a bag to give away and the others have been put up to be earned back. She's had a great day. Maybe because Nana is coming to spend the night tonight? Probably :) Of course I'm thrilled! Now, the little boy I watch today has been a pill. He's always good but today he's just in a bad mood. I guess everyone is entitled to a day of grumpiness!! He's sleeping now, maybe when he wakes up he'll bee in a better mood :)
Ok, I need to go study some more!!
~Blessings~
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment