Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Need Prayers

I have to tackle a difficult issue tonight. I don't want to reveal too much in the blog, but this is going to be hard for me to do and I don't want to offend the person I have to call.

Please pray for me. Pray that I come across loving and kind and caring. Please pray for the other person, please help her heart and mind to be open to what I need to say.

Thanks ya'll! I know this is vague but I really need the prayers!

~Blessings~

Leslie

1 comment:

Elizabeth S said...

You may have already talked to the person, but I am praying anyway!! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Love you!

P.S. Are y'all coming to the party in Christiana tomorrow night? If you don't know about it, call me and I'll tell you.