I have no idea what is going on with this child. I'm searching for answers and am not finding any! So, I'm turning to my blog readers.
Maddy is 3 1/2. For the past couple of weeks she's been having potty accidents. She has to change undies after every trip to the potty because she didn't make it in time. And has even peed in the floor right in front of the potty 3 or 4 times. This afternoon she peed outside in her undies and dress. *Sigh* She's been potty trained for a good year.
Also, she's an emotional wreck. Everything is such a huge deal. Eating, Drinking, Sleeping, Playing, I mean EVERYTHING! On Saturday I was putting trash in the truck to haul off to the dump. She was already in her car seat so we could go register for dance class. I finish getting the trash in the truck bed and got in and noticed Maddy had been crying. I asked what was wrong and she started just bawling saying she didn't like the bugs smashed on the windshield! Her emotions remind me of a pregnant woman or a woman PMSing. BUT SHE'S ONLY 3!!!
I just don't know what has brought on such sudden changes. Nothing has happened, no major life changing/ altering events. I just can't figure it out. I feel awful. She obviously needs my help and I don't know what to do!
I'm making sure she gets enough sleep, good food, lots of play time, as much mommy time as i can give. I'm just not sure if this is normal or what?!?!
I would love input and prayers!
~Blessings~
Leslie
2 comments:
http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/pa/pa_urinary_hhg.htm
This is on point with some of the symptoms. The underlying cause mentioned in this article is stress. Hope this helps, but a doctors visit couldn't hurt.
Hi! Unfortunately, I have no answers, but I will definitely be praying for her! I agree with anon; a doctor's visit wouldn't hurt and that's what they are there for. Let me know what you find out.
Post a Comment