Well Ladies and Gents I need your prayers. I accepted the full amount of money I could for student loans and I still will owe $4350 for fall and $4350 for spring. We don't have access to that kind of money, and the payment plan I could set up would be $900 a month, and we can't do that. I'm not eligible for grants nor scholarships right now. I'm hoping to bring my GPA up enough so I can apply for scholorships next year.
So please pray for us. This opportunity for me to go to Lipscomb has been an amazing one. And I feel like I've hit a brick wall. I knew it was going to be expensive but I thought my student loans would cover it all. I wasn't expecting to fork out $4350 a semester......
If ya'll don't mind please pray that God provides us with the answer. I know he will!! I have to have everything done by next week or my classes are going to be purged.
Thanks ya'll!!
~Blessings~
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment