Tuesday, July 29, 2008

An Exhausting Day!

I'm so tired, I could pass out right now. I haven't slept well in a long time, and the culmination of my 3 year old being just awful, my 16 month old screaming, and the 2 1/2 year old boy trying to run away, it's all really exhausted me!!

Ok, well the 2 1/2 year old didn't really try to run away. He just didn't listen to me. The van only has one sliding door that works so I have to put Maddy in first, Izzy second and then the little boy. And he kept wondering away while we were out doing our errands! He scared me so badly, several times!!! One time he walked behind a truck that was starting to back up! I know he didn't mean to, but he just wasn't listening today!!

Izzy actually had a great day. She was in a great mood and laughed and giggled and played. She's a sweet girl but she "speaks" loudly, basically she screams. Ugh, my head is pounding!

Maddy is....well she's just 3 1/2. We are going through a difficult spell right now where we are at odds constantly. She's so disrespectful and rude. This is the hardest thing i've ever done. And the most exhausting. I love her more than this world but she's pushing every button I have!!

Well I hate to complain, so here's my good news of the day, thus far!! I met with the director of Sonshine school today and she gave me my curriculum and showed me my classroom and everything else!! I'm so excited! There isn't going to be another class in my room on Monday's and Wednesday's so I get to do all of the bulliten boards however I want!! I'm so excited!! I just have to go through my book and see how I want to do things. I have a basis but I can go outside the box if I want, and I've been known to go outside the box! PLUS, which I didn't know, I don't have to pay tuition for the girls! That's amazing!!

Nathan told me this morning that Nissan is offering the buyout tonight! Nathan and Cathy are the boys I babysit parents. And they've been waiting on this buyout to kind of answer some things for them!! I pray it does!!

I just have to remember that God has a plan for me. He is leading me on the path he wants me to be on!! He knows all!! And I just have to remember that everyone goes through tough times with their children, it isn't just my child who acts this way at this age! Yes, it's hard, so hard. But it'll pass. We are blessed beyond belief!!!

Ok, I'm going to go rest my eyes for a moment!

~Blessings~

Leslie

No comments: