My sister is having her first child soon!! (See the top ticker to your right) She went for her weekly check-up this morning and she's progressing! She is 1 1/2 to 2 cm dilated already! Ya! And she's asked me to be her labor coach. Which I'm excited about. I was deprived of giving birth to my children naturally, at least I can make sure Ashley has a positive birth experience. And since she's already dilating I think she has a really good chance at having the labor she wants! I just can't believe it's time!
I have 5 nieces already. But, unfortunately, I hardly get to see them. My oldest brother, Brent has two daughters from his first marriage. And one from his second marriage. And my other brother, Sean, has two daughters. Brent and Sean lived with their mother so we never grew up together. We keep in contact through Myspace and e-mails.
But Ashley is my little sister!! And this will be my first niece that I'll be around from birth! Bailey is so lucky to be born to such a wonderful woman! And into our crazy family! I can't wait to spoil her!!
Please pray for Ashley and for her upcoming labor and for Bailey.
Also, my sister-in-law Kennye is expecting her first child (See the bottom ticker to your right). And she goes on the 1st of August to find out if she's having a girl or a boy. Please pray that on that day her baby looks healthy and everything checks out normally (That ultrasound is such a stressful ultrasound!) And that her baby has his/ her legs wide open!! Haha!
Our family is growing so much and it's such a blessing! I'm so thankful that God has blessed us all with great family and friends! I mean honestly, what else do you need???
(And if you have any more room for prayers, please pray that we sell our truck quickly, we have to get rid of it soon!)
~Blessings~
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment