I don't know why I feel so, "Blah" today. I have a sparkly clean home. The kids are being great. I am also just about caught up on laundry! (Which is a huge accomplishment for me, I'm always behind on laundry) It's a beautiful day! This afternoon I'm even taking the kids to Barfield Crescent Park for a water day. They have no idea, fun!!
But I'm still, "Blah". I'm stressed, once again about our financial situation. I don't know why I thought the truck would sell in a couple of days, but I did, and now I'm disappointed because we desperately need it to sell and it hasn't even had a hit, a phone call, an e-mail, nothing.
I'm amazed at how I can get so discouraged over something so silly as money. And their are people out there that still have such tremendous faith, even after loosing a child!! It's just so baffling! It's like I do have faith that the Lord will provide. I still let it get to me. We are in desperate need of a change. And I just don't know what else to do.
No, I tell you what I need to do. I need to just get over it. We are blessed beyond belief. We are BLESSED BEYOND BELIEF!!!! Money is nothing....absolutely nothing. God provides enough for us to take care of our families with. And if I don't use it appropriately then it's my fault. We got ourselves into this mess and now we have to get out of it. I know we can't do it alone and God is on our side, helping us through this weird, crazy, stressful time. I just wish it would be over.
I'm not one for change. I like to plan things out, months and months in advance. I like a game plan. I don't like spur of the moment things, or things happening on a whim. So this uncertain time is scaring me so much!!
I just ran across Luke 8: 43-48
As Jesus was on his way, the crowds almost crushed him. And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, but no one could heal her. She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped. 'Who touched me?' Jesus asked. When they all denied it, Peter said, 'Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you.' But Jesus said, 'Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.' Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. Then he said to her, 'Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.'
Daughter, your faith has healed you, Go in peace....GOD IS SOOO GOOD!!! Ok, now if that isn't an obvious sign, I don't know what is! How crazy is that!?! When you need an answer he gives you one. I promise to have more faith.
Ya'll have a Blessed Day!
Leslie
1 comment:
Hi! Just imagine if Justin was only working part time and you had 4 kids to provide for!!! Good thing I know God is faithful! I am also embarking on a new journey to glorify God with how I spend my money. Maybe we can help each other!! Love you!
Post a Comment