Monday, June 16, 2008

Today's Been An Awful Day!!!

Well it could have been worse. I shouldn't complain, really, I guess I need to vent!

My house is a total disaster! Toys are everywhere!! I have 2 loads of laundry to fold, dinner to cook, but I'm just too exhausted to do it. Lazy, I know, I know. I have no excuse.

Both of the girls are sick. Izzy's been crying almost all day. She's had a fever and wants to sleep, but doesn't want to sleep and wants to lay down but doesn't want to lay down. Awful. Maddy's had a fever too. She's slept most of the day. And if you know my child you know she never sleeps during the day! Neither of them want to eat really, but they are hungry. I'm at my end!!!! I can't do anything while they are sleeping. I started to do some dishes and it woke both of them up earlier!! So I'm just being as quit as I can so that I don't bother them. They both need their sleep!!

And the break has given me time to miss Granny. Which is what I didn't want to do, but I guess I needed to. Not thinking about it anymore....moving on...

So I just pray that my husband comes home soon, with dinner! And that my girls get to feeling better, poor babies!! And pray Justin doesn't flip when he sees that nothing has been touched today....nothing!! I know how he hates the house to be dirty.....

I'm just too overwhelmed today.

~Blessings~

Leslie

No comments: