Tuesday, June 17, 2008

GOODBYE

First I have to thank the Lord for the health of my children! They are both great today! Minor if any, fever, no aches, no pains!! Whew!! Yesterday was such a testing day!! And today has been great thus far!!

Well today I get to say goodbye...nor now. I know I'll see my Granny again someday. But I get to go say goodbye to her old, wrecked body. I'm so thankful that she doesn't have to suffer anymore.

Last night I rode home by myself. (We went to moms for dinner and Justin drove them home). On 88.7 The Way FM, they were doing a countdown and the guy had lost his son a couple of years ago to cancer and his mom just this past year and he was doing a countdown of songs. It was sad, but it gave me time to cry, and think by myself. I needed that. The guy, even after loosing his own son, had the best perspective! He said that some people looked at his son's death as, prayers not being answered. He said some people said, "You prayed and God didn't answer, he didn't hear and he didn't heal" and the guy said NO, God did hear! He healed his son by taking him to heaven, where there are no tears, no pain and no sickness. It really touched me!! This guy understood that death is a wonderful thing. The person that leaves this world gets to go to Heaven! What could be more blessed than that?

Anywho! I have a diaper to change! Back to the real world!! Haha!!

~Blessings~

Les

1 comment:

Jennifer Fleming said...

sorry to hear I just lost my meemaw in april. its hard to not have them here to talk to but at the same time they are with Jesus and safe in heaven illness free watching over us!