So today has been a little crazy!!
First, Cathy dropps off Colin (the two year old I babysit) and tells me that she's looking for another job and that she wants to move to Bedford County. Which is understandable!! But now I'm going, darn!! If they move and she gets another job then I probably won't be babsitting Colin and Logan anymore! And that was the "extra" money I was using to pay off our debt!! I hate when things are uncertain!! But I just have to trust that God has a plan for all of us, and we are going to be just fine, no matter what! It's just so frustrating because it seems like I take two steps forward and end up three steps back (yes yes Paula Abdul haha). We can't handle all of this debt anymore, and I just don't know what else to do about it haha!!
The kids are being out of sorts today too!! Izzy is fine, but Colin and Maddy are being silly haha, maybe because it's Monday, I'm not sure!!
We went to my SIL's yesterday and I realized that we leave for vacation in like 10 days!! WAHOO!! But I have SOOO much to do! I really don't want to go on this vacation. Hubby does though. And I understand he needs the break, and the beach would be nice!! BUT Izzy hates the car seat and she will be so upset the whole 8 hour drive to Fla. and back! Thank GOD Kennye and Jared have offered to switch around with us some so that we don't have to listen to her be upset the whole time!! PLUS I think this is a waste of money!! I wish I would have had some sort of say in all of this. It was just like, my MIL said she wanted all of us to go and all of a sudden everyone was going, no one said NO! And no one has kids but us (ok obviously my MIL and FIL have kids haha but not young ones hehe)!! I'm going to be taking this really hard class during that time so I hope I get to enjoy myself some. And even though everyone says they'll help, I'm not sure they will. You know? I know Kennye will. But hubby won't much, I'm afraid. I am so afraid I'm going to get stuck with hours of homework a day and then kids that are upset because they are not sleeping in their own beds, and they are overstimulated. Oh, I should be just thankful for the opportunity!! And just go with it.
After vacation I am planning something I can't talk about hehe!! And then I'm giving my little sis a baby shower that I have to finish planning! Planning all of this at once is SUPER stressful!!! Life is so crazy!!
Well I hate that I complained this whole post! But it feels good to get it off of my shoulders!! I think I hear the kids so I'm going to go now!!
Have a wonderful day!!
~Les
No comments:
Post a Comment