Monday, May 5, 2008

What a Day!!

WOW I'm really being thrown for a loop today!!

So I thought we were supposed to have recieved our stimulus package on the 2nd of May. We filed using Turbo Tax and got our refund direct deposited into our account. Well I kept wondering why we hadn't gotten it! I mean, hello, vacation in 10 days!! Turns out since we used Turbo Tax we will be getting a paper check. Turbo Tax uses a 3rd party bank and the IRS sends the money to the 3rd party bank through a temporary account. Then the 3rd party bank deposits the money into your checking account. So the IRS never has your account information. SO, according to the pay schedule on the IRS website, and the last two of hubby's social, our return won't be mailed out until the 23rd of May. Which means no vacation. Hubby's going to be so upset........can I get a bone here?!?!?!?!

~Les

No comments: