You can check them out by going here: Stitch Fix
Now, that being said, this Fix wasn't my favorite. My sister is getting married and I had asked for a cute top for a girls night out and maybe a dress to wear to the rehearsal dinner. My grand total for everything was $396.00 ($302.00 if I bought everything). But I'm sending it all back, here is what I got and why:
I just love this box!!
I adore how it is all wrapped up, like a present!
And the style guide is a must!! Such a wonderful tool. They even suggested some ways to pull in pieces I got last time that would coordinate with items from this time.
This shirt is beautiful, the color is gorgeous, and the fabric was so soft. It was $58.00. I am not keeping it because of the pleating down the front. It's hard to see in the photo, but it fit big and the pleating added volume to my mid section.
This top was precious and was $44.00. I loved the high-low look to the top and it was so soft. But, as you can see below, it came with a big hole in the side.
Bummer :(
These jeans were my favorite and were $88.00. They were stretchy and soft, oh I so wanted to keep them!! BUT, I don't wear jeans. I can't for work, and since I already have two pairs that I adore, I'm returning these, beautiful jeans.
This was my least favorite item, and the most expensive at $138.00. You can't tell in the photo but it is a black Eyelet Dress. It was very....matronly, and while I want to be conservative, I also want to be cute. This just didn't cover it for me.
I liked this dress a lot. It was $68.00 and a beautiful blue. But, after having 3 kids, I don't have a tiny flat stomach, and the way this dress was cut defiantly didn't flatter me.
Well this Fix was a bummer, but I have hope for more! My first one was wonderful! I'm asking for spring clothing so lets see what they can do! I love Stitch Fix!!









No comments:
Post a Comment