Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Praise GOD!!!

Today has been just full of blessings!!!

First, Maddy had her VGUC test done. Basically it's a test to check to see if her pee was refluxing to her kidneys or not. Well, thank the Lord, her's isn't!! So, she's perfectly healthy!! She even did well for the test. I couldn't go because I'm still pregnant, and would have been exposed to the x-ray, but my husband and my mom went with her. She did ok, she cried and was scared, but she trusted that all was going to be ok, and she got ice cream afterwards, so all is good!!!

Second, I think we've found the house we want haha! It's just perfect! So once we sell our house, maybe we can buy it!!

And last, but not least, we went and had an ultrasound to check on baby Katy and I have some GREAT news! So, by my last period I should have been due June 4th. When we went for our ultrasound at 20 weeks, Katy was measuring 19 weeks, but we didn't change her due date. Today, Katy was measuring 40 weeks 3 days, not 41 weeks 5 days. So it looks like we conceived little Katy a little later in my cycle than we thought. Which is GREAT news! That means I'm just around 3 days over due...not 12!!!!! Ya'll might think I'm weird to be glad that my due date was a week off, but I am! It means we are no where near our "end" point!!

He did a full Biophysical Profile on her and gave her a score of 8, which is great! Her fluid level measured 10.7 c.m. and they don't worry until it gets to 5 c.m. or less. And he checked her heart, kidneys, bladder, etc. etc. and all looks perfect! She was "breathing" as well and in a good position. Also, he guessed she is measuring right at 7 lbs 6 oz. Perfect!! So, since we aren't as far past as we thought, he's guessing I'll have her within the next 5 days! Cool!

I'm such a happy mama!! Not only is my big baby perfectly healthy, but so is my littlest!! What a day of blessings and joy!!!

~Blessings~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news!!!!!! I was wondering the other day if your due date could be wrong........ it was!!!

Ashley Norman said...

hahahahaha i'm sorry but you make me laugh with the whole "i still count the days that my period should be!" i don't know why but it's funny...and yes a little weird....well she needs to hurry up...maybe we can scare her out...i've got a few ideas...i'll txt you later.