Friday, June 26, 2009

Labor Has Begun

Yesterday (June 25) morning I woke up nauseated and exhausted. By 9 a.m. I had the girls in their room playing and I dozed in and out on their bed. Around noon, I was laying on the couch and had some cramping, then a contraction. So THAT's what they feel like! Ok...then a couple of minutes later I had another one. I had to get up. I told mom that I needed to go sit on my ball that my back was hurting. I came to my room to get some peace and started timing them. They were about 5-6 minutes apart lasting 30 seconds each. Not painful, just a lot of pressure with each one. I let Justin and Jeanne know.

Fast forward to 4 and they are now 3-4 minutes apart lasting 1 minute. Justin and I go walking at Wal-Mart, Lowes and Target and the contractions space out. Get back home and they pick back up. Justin and I eat dinner and go lay down to rest. We are both pretty exhausted. We both ended up getting a great nights rest!! I had some contractions last night that woke me up, but all in all I feel great!!

So now, I'm waiting on them to come back again! And I'm so thankful God gave us such a great nights rest! We needed it!! So now, bring on the labor!!

I'm not updating the blog much, but I am updating facebook & twitter so you can follow me there:
www.facebook.com/lesliecoker
www.twitter.com/leslie_coker

~Blessings~

No comments: