That would be me! Ha, I have been neglecting the good ole' blog!!
Life is going great!! Summer break has been so much fun! The girls and I have played and played. And I've really appreciated some "down time" before Katy comes!!
Izzy is talking so so well!! She is such a big girl! We've taken a break on potty training. She regressed when we moved in with my parents, and I think she will regress again after Katy comes, so I'm going to just wait until the baby arrives, and potty train over the summer. Less stress is always best!!
Maddy is also doing great!! She feels great, and is getting excited about the baby! Mom is taking the girls to North Carolina for the weekend, and all Maddy can talk about is getting to swim!! She's a fish, I swear!! She's so creative! She'll see a project done on Sprout and then go and do it, without any help or instruction from us! It's wonderful!!
I'm doing ok. I'm 38 weeks preggo. I'm feeling the typical aches and pains of this stage. And I'm not sleeping, so I'm kind of grouchy!! Ok, not kind of, I am grouchy!! But Katy is healthy and I want her to stay put as long as she can! Izzy was born at 37 weeks and had a lot of issues from being too early. So I want Katy to just come when she's good and ready!! NO A 36 WEEK BABY IS NOT FULL TERM!!! Can you tell I've gotten a lot of "those" comments here lately?!?! "Any Day Now" um no....I still have two weeks, but thanks for the pressure :) I'm sorry, see, I AM grouchy!!
Justin's been working his tooshie off. He's been finishing house stuff and tieing up loose ends at work so that he can take time off once Katy comes. He's been working long hours. But he's doing really well!! And we couldn't be prouder of him. He's the best hubby and daddy!!
The house is ready for the market! Justin is meeting with the stager tonight to arrange the house and then we just have to meet with the realtor next week, when our schedules can coordinate! I'm so excited to have this off of my shoulders. Once the home is officially listed, then it's done, it's just a waiting game!! Nothing else for us to really do!!
Well that is it on us. I have a midwife appointment tomorrow night, so I'll update on that soon!!
~Blessings~
No comments:
Post a Comment