Tuesday, May 26, 2009

38 1/2 week check-up

I saw Marilyn on Monday. It was a very quick appointment. Her best friends daughter was seriously injured in a car accident, so she saw me and another lady quickly on her way to be with her best friend. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

My blood pressure was perfect, so was baby's heat rate, and my pee is still "good" haha! She mentioned by the way baby was measuring and by the way she felt that it looked/felt like Katy had dropped EVEN LOWER into my pelvis. I told her my hips had been sore, like my bones. And she said she wasn't surprised!! So, that's a good thing! The more Katy does now, the less we have to do during labor!!

So I'm doing great! I feel really great today! Not too tired or grouchy! My only complaint is my back, but that isn't anything abnormal for me and pregnancy. So no real complaints!!

Since baby is due soon, I'm interested to know when you'll think baby will come, what she'll look like, etc. So vote on the poll to the right!!!

We are listing our house Wednesday evening! Please pray for us and our home, and that it sells sooner rather than later, and that we have the patience to wait it out!!

~Blessings~

No comments: