Friday, February 6, 2009

A Vent Post

I'm probably in a bad mood today because I have a cold. I haven't slept well in three nights because I can't breathe!! I'm hopeful to get it all cleared up within a day!! The blessing is that we are all over the tummy bug! Hubby woke up Tuesday morning with it, but went to work anyway. He was over it in a couple of hours and we've been puke free for....3 days now yeah!!!!!

Well hubby has been working his bottom off. He's been doing his job, plus some. He's been working such long hours...plus he has class on Thursday evenings. So we haven't spent more than a couple of hours a week with him in over a month. He usually gets home after the kids go to bed, so I've seen him a lot more than they have. I feel awful for them. Well tomorrow he's leaving for a full week....he'll be back next Saturday. He has a managers conference to go to. And instead of flying back on Thursday, he's driving back with his brother and mutual friend....so he'll be back Saturday. And to beat all, they are taking our car....which hubby didn't tell me about until YESTERDAY!! Hubby's letting his brother and their friend drive our car all the way to Texas (hubby has to fly down) and then they are all driving back.......sigh.....

I'm upset. Hubby knows it to. I'm upset that he's taking off the extra time. First, because he would have been gone long enough anyway. Second, because my kids haven't seen their dad in like a month, and Third, I'm so dang tired of playing "single mommy". And the the straw that is breaking the camels back is that he didn't tell me they were taking our car! It's not that I don't trust my brother-in-law and their friend....it's just I didn't know....like hubby was trying to hide it from me.....I just don't like that.....

So this next week I really have to make sure that I'm staying positive and calm. We've all been sick so we all have short fuses. Maddy was so sassy yesterday that the guy that came to service our heater even noticed....I was so embarrassed. I have to make sure that I keep the house together.....it's going to be a very difficult week. But I know we can do it!!

Mama's never get a break.....

On a side note, I realized today that we only have about 17 weeks left until we meet baby Katy!! I can't believe it's that short of a time!! One of my baby updates said I should be putting on about a pound a week (yikes, not sure about that) and I was in shock that it's already time for that to be happening......didn't I just get pregnant?? I'm so excited to meet her though!!

I have to run. Maddy, once again, woke Izzy up an hour early. So Izzy is acting like a maniac....

~Blessings~

No comments: