Sunday, February 8, 2009

Open Mouth, Insert Foot

Ha, I swear when I complain, God overwhelms me with the blessings in my life! Like, "See your life is PERFECT!" And it truly is!

The past few days have been just beautiful here in Tennessee. Tomorrow is going to be the best of all! We've played outside for hours, taken walks, we slid down the slide (which mommy's hiney doesn't fit in very well anymore!) And we played on our swing set! We ran around with the dogs until we all passed out for naps! I just LOVE being outside!!

Last night I went out to eat at my favorite resturant, Fuji's, with Michelle. We had a GREAT time catching up (we only get together once a month or so) and eating some great sushi (fried for me!) and habatchi grill, yum! Michelle brought some old pictures of High School/Early College. Wow, we looked like babies! We've only been out of high school for....7 years...but we looked like babies!! Those were such fun days!!

Hubby left yesterday for his week long Dallas trip. I've kept myself busy so I don't miss him as much. But night-times are lonley! I'm counting down the days, hours, minutes (ok not really) until he comes home!! When I got my new Blackberry Storm last month, he wouldn't let me take his picture, so it would show up when he called. So I took a picture of his hiney! He has on PJ pants, so it's not a vulgar picture! But when he calls both of the girls recognize his hiney and they get excited! Tonight was no exception, although the excitement was times ten! They miss their daddy! And the picture cracks me up! Hubby has a great hiney!

I realized last week that I only have 17 weeks until baby Katy arrives. So I'm really trying to get stuff ready for her! I found an amazing double stroller on Craigslist, and I'm going to grab it on Tuesday, if it's in good condition of course! I found the boobie pump I wanted on sale last night so I grabbed it! Thanks Kennye for the GREAT recommendation! My other one died, and I'm determined to give this baby boobie milk for longer than 3 months!! It was super expensive. Shew, but it's such a cool "toy". I dunno, can you call a boobie pump a "toy" SURE! I've got to get her room put all together. I have so many clothes to hang up......Maybe I'll get some of that done this week. Ah, I dunno. I just don't want to wait until the last minute to get stuff ready, like I did with Maddy and Izzy. I just can't do that this time!!

I'll leave you with an amazing picture I captured today while the girls were playing. It truly captures the beauty of God's love and grace! I'm just amazed by how beautiful it is! It sums up my new mood and outlook!

~Blessings~

No comments: