"Haha, why yes I do and I enjoy every moment of it" is usually what I respond when I get that annoying statement.
I'm 19 weeks pregnant and am at the stage where most people can tell and that means a lot of unwelcome comments. When I leave the house to run errands, attend events, etc, I usually have both of my daughters with me. And I can't tell you how many times someone has come up to me and said, "Wow You've Got Your Hands Full!" And yes, I do. I have my hands more than full, but it's such an amazing journey! God has blessed us tremendously and we are enjoying each and every moment of our lives!!
Most people ask what we are having and when I respond that we are having another girl, people act like they are so disappointed for us! Like we didn't want another daughter, or she will be a burden on us or we are upset because we are going to have three beautiful healthy daughters!! Even some of our family has acted this way......
Let me just set the record straight. Yes, we have a family flooded with girls. And they are all amazing, beautiful, healthy wonderful baby girls!! We are thrilled, beyond thrilled to be adding another daughter to our family!! Katheryn is going to complete our family, she's perfectly healthy and amazing and we are more than excited to have her!! We are not disappointed one bit!!
I guess my goal for the week is to figure out how to answer the unwanted comments about having three daughters with something positive! Humm!!
Ok, enough annoying chatter!
GREAT news!! I posted a couple of weeks ago that we found out someone was expecting! And I feel safe to report that it's my brother-in-law, hubby's twin Dustin, and his wife Claire are expecting! They are due about the 4th of August!! So we are going to be adding ANOTHER Coker baby to the family!! Isn't that such exciting news?? Claire had her first appointment yesterday and they got to hear the little one's heartbeat!! So we are going to have a new cousin for the girls and a new niece or nephew for us!! We are SO excited for them!!! And we are so excited to be adding another wonderful baby to the family! What an exciting, blessed year 2009 will be!!!!!
Also GREAT news!! I have a great friend and I watched her two sons last year. She quit working for a while and I quit watching the boys. She's back on the job ;) again and I will get to watch one of the boys again!! I love Cathy and her hubby and the boys so very much! And I've missed them terribly over the past months! Now, Colin has started Sonshine School on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I'll start watching him soon!! I'm so thrilled!! Not only to have my sweet Colin back, but I'll be making a little extra money! That's going to be so amazing because of baby Katy coming! And it'll put us closer and closer to getting out of debt!! Wahoo!!!
I am just amazed daily at God's love and grace and how he works with us, and protects us and helps us!! I love the plan that is unfolding for me and hubby and our family!! I'm just in love with life right now!!
~Blessings~
No comments:
Post a Comment