Once again I've changed the layout!! What'cha think? I like it a lot, and hopefully will keep it this way for a while. Ah, who am I kidding, I grow bored with my Blog Layouts as quickly as I grow bored with my room decor!!
Life is going very well. I'm still having a hard time putting on weight. I'm up a total of 4 lbs this pregnancy......But I have to remember that God is in control and my body is doing what it needs to do!!
Izzy is potty training! She's doing so well!!! She's picked up on it so much quicker than I had expected!! I'm so proud, and she's so proud of herself!! I'm going to try sending her in her big girl undies to school tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes!!
We are still looking for a preschool for Maddy next year. I still want her to do a 5 day-a-week program next year, instead of just the two days a week at Mothers-Day-Out. Don't get me wrong, I love our MDO program, but since she has a late birthday, Justin and I just want the best for her, we want her to have a step up, to be prepared! Keep us in your prayers!!
School starts back on Thursday. Justin is taking another part time load (3 classes) and I'm doing another full time load (4 classes). And both of us will be taking a class on campus. Mine is Tuesday evenings from 4:20-5:45 and Justin's will be Wednesday's from 6:30 to 9:30 (I believe that is what he said!). Justin is still on track to graduate in August/ December. I'm so stinkin' proud of him for getting this done, I just can't express it in words!!
I'm trying to talk Justin into getting me a 3D ultrasound for Valentines Day/ Our 5 Year Anniversary! Since this is our last baby, I want to get that done something awful!! Hubby doesn't want to. He doesn't like the pictures, but I really would love to have them! We won't actually go for the appointment until Mid-March or so, but I hope he gets the hint! I e-mailed him the link to the place to get it done and gave him the best dates to go, etc. So I know he's gotten the subtle "hint"!!!!
Ok, I have lots of laundry to do today, I better go get started!!
~Blessings~
2 comments:
Hey Leslie! I love the new layout! For the life of me I can not figure out how to change mine. If you could walk (or type) :) me through it I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Tamara
cute cute background! dont you just love the cutest blog on the block?!
Post a Comment