I have my third midwife appointment today. I'm so excited! We will be able to hear the baby's heartbeat today without much trouble! I'm so excited to hear that precious sound!
Yesterday I cleaned out my closet (Finally! Talk about a disaster area!) and it really pooped me out! So Justin took over and let me rest for a while. (God Bless that man, I swear he is too good to me!). And I felt the baby move!!! It is those tiny little punches/kicks and flutters almost like butterflies, but not! I've been feeling it ever since, off and on. It's like once it turns on it doesn't turn off! I LOVE those little kicks, thank-you God for those little kicks!!
I'm so releaved! Since we have decided that it is safest for the baby only to have one ultrasound (My midwives and I believe the research that shows that multiple ultrasounds have NOT been shown to be safe for unborn babies). And with Maddy and Izzy I had already had one ultrasound by now, so it's hard not to see that baby, even though I know it's the best. Feeling that movement just reassured me that my little peanut was ok!!
Isn't the miracle of conception to birth such a miracle???? I am 13 weeks pregnant and I can already feel this little peanut and hear the little heartbeat.....Wow, praise GOD!
My sister-in-law Kennye is due very soon!! She had an appointment a couple of weeks ago and little Hannah is gearing up and getting ready!! We are all sooooo excited to meet her! And Kennye is really doing well! It's so easy to get so run down at the very end of a pregnancy, and she's such a trooper! Her and Jared are going to be such GREAT parents! I can't wait until Bailey and Hannah get older so we can have a HUGE sleepover!!!!
On a side note, Izzy has learned how to open doors, Sigh. We have round door knobs and I was in the bathroom this morning and she came right on in! Agh! But I guess it's time! Haha, she's also speaking in sentences. Of course I don't really understand what she is saying, but every third word or so is "Izzy". Haha it's so funny! She's one amazing kid!
You should see Maddy's coloring skills. Wow, just suddenly she's developed this ability to color so well!!! I'll have to take a picture of the picture she colored at my moms. It's truly a georgous picture, we were all, quite frankly, shocked with the picture. It was beautiful! I knew this would be a big year of change, but I'm still in awe of how smart she is!
Well that is our update! I have commited myself to "babysitting" Maddy's "baby" so she can go to the grocery store....who knew I'd be a "gramma" at 24 hehehehe!! I LOVE Maddy's imagination!
~Blessings~
No comments:
Post a Comment