Monday, December 1, 2008

Third Midwife Appointment

It went so well. I'm so blessed to have Marilyn and Jeanne!

I haven't gained any weight since I saw them a couple of weeks ago. So still up just one pound for the whole pregnancy. I suspect that'll change now that I'm feeling really well! But my cravings are pretty healthy, so I'm really doing well this time around!

We heard the baby kick/punch and we heard the heartbeat after Jeanne had to tell peanut that he/she needed to be still for just a moment! Yes, another very active baby!! The heartbeat was in the 150s. They said it was perfectly normal and too early to tell if it was high or low (for boy or girl) because all babies heartbeats are high at this age. But it was perfect!!!!!!!

My blood pressure was good, 110/70 I believe. And we are just assuming I'm anemic because I was with Maddy and Izzy so Jeanne gave me the name of an amazing supplement that won't mess up my tummy. Ya!

They both said I look great and since I'm feeling great, things are GREAT! They told me to keep up the good work and they would see me in 2009! It looks like we'll have another appointment around the 5th of January and then the BIG ultrasound around the 15th!! I'm going to call the "Ultrasound Guy" at the beginning of the year to set up the appointment!!

Thanks for reading! I'm really pumped now, that sweet little baby is really there! And I'm so close to knowing what my little peanut is. I say girl!! Katheryn Anne Coker! But that's just my guess, I was wrong with Maddy AND Izzy, so who knows ;)

~Blessings~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And if it's a boy..? His name? =)

The Andersons said...

http://www.unnecesarean.com/

is worth checking out! i go my first appointment on the 11th! wooo hoooo!

Leslie said...

Jess I hope you see this, I can not for the life of me figure out how to comment on your blog. I'm THRILLED for you!!!!!!!! THRILLED! My e-mail is leslie.coker@gmail.com, lets make sure we keep in touch, CONGRATS!!!!!