Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blessings and MORE prayers!

GREAT news!

First, Maddy and Izzy's skin is getting so much better with the Cetaphil soap and lotion!! It's just been a couple of days and one bath and we've seen such a huge improvement! Praise God!

Second, Grades are in! Justin made an A, a B and a C!!! He kicked bootie this semester and I'm really proud of him!!

Third, I'll be 16 weeks preggers tomorrow!! We are just about 4 weeks from finding out what this little bean is!!

Now to my prayer request. My grades from this semester were an A, two C's and an F. Yes, I failed a course. If you know me, I have only made two B's, the rest A's, since going back to school in 2004. So you can imagine how disappointed I am to have such low grades this semester. But my real prayer request is for the F. I am appealing the grade.

See, it was a general education requirement. And it was an online class. We had two assignments that we had to complete that I couldn't afford to complete. Weird, I know. But since I'm appealing the grade, I don't want to go into too much detail. I am not asking for much, just a D. It'll do major damage to my GPA, but at least I passed and get some points, not 0. This is a pain in the bootie, and I'm upset with the teacher. Please pray that I get over those silly feelings. Please also pray that the appeals process goes smoothly and is as stress-free as possible. And please pray for a positive outcome! I'm not asking for much! Not even the grade I "deserve", just a passing grade!! Sigh, If it isn't one thing it's another, huh?

~Blessings~

No comments: