I LOVE comments! I do, I LOVE them! So I thank each and everyone of you for each comment you leave! I just loved the questions and the response posted, so I HAD to post it! Thank-you again!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a Friend of Mine:
The girls had an amazing Halloween! My mom took all of the pictures so I'll try to post some soon of my little lady bug and my tinker bell! It was a fun Halloween and the girls slept in until 8:30 this morning, which was great!
My niece, Bailey, had her first Halloween yesterday! She was a Giraffe and looked as cute as a button! And she had her first taste of sucker, yummie! I'm so thankful to have her here! I love how our family has expanded, and keeps expanding!
Can ya'll believe it's November already? Wow, where did this year go? My new niece, Hannah Claire, is due in a little more than a month and a half! I know that time is going to FLY by! I can't wait to meet her!! She is going to be such a beautiful, amazing little girl!!
Well I have a mountain of laundry to tackle today! Got to get started!
~Blessings~
I have a question for you:
If you say that Obama is a socialist and the govt will be interferring more in our lives, then what don't you think that the Govt has no right to tell a woman she can have an abortion or a gay couple that they can not have a wedding and marriage?
Also we all preach seperation of church and state, but we bring religion in on abortion "stating its Morally wrong (unchrisitan) or that marriage is between a man and women because the "Bible" says so. that is not a seperation there.
Now I personally would not do either but I can not tell others what to do with thier lives its thier business and they have to answer to the one above later.
What's next telling a women how to have a baby C section vs Natural way (the way they did it in the Bible), or What about Divorce are we going to say that no one can get a divorce because the Bible says its wrong?
Some things in our lives the govt should not be involved in esp if the reasons are because of morals and the Bible
Let me try to answer your question.
1st--The govt has certain responsibiilities, making/enforcing laws, protection, that sort of thing. It is not about taking away womens rights but protecting the rights of the unborn. While I am conservative and don't believe the govt. should interfere in peoples lives, neither should they advocate by complacency the wholesale slaughter of innocent children.
2nd--I don't know who "we all" are, but for the most part it is the liberal movement preaching separation of church and state. Our founding fathers had very little to say on the subject, but set up our country using Christian principles. Separation of church and state is not anywhere in the constitution. While I don't believe in a church run state, neither do I think we should disregard Biblical morality. You see, the "we all" movement wants to rid us of Biblical morality, but when that is gone all that is left is an agnostic lack of conventional morality. Neither one should run the country, but we should also not leave all to only one.
Thanks for your time.