I have come to a point in my life where I am trying to give all of the glory to God. Because it's all his anyway! I have been living my life "my" way for so long, and over the past two years I've really learned a lot about God and my savior Jesus Christ and I've really built a solid relationship with them. But I still have trouble giving all of the glory to God. It's so easy for there to be an accomplishment in my life and accept the praise for it. When in actuality, I am nothing without God. None of us are. We can't do a thing without him. And everything we do, everything we have and everything we accomplish is because of him. Cool Huh?
So every Monday I am going to try to sit down and give the Glory from the previous week back to God. And I encourage you to do it with me. If you do it on your own blog, please leave me a comment so I make sure I praise with you! And if you want to just comment here, please feel free to do so! You know I love comments!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear God,
I thank you for giving me life, and giving my mother the strength and wisdom to raise me. I thank-you for my father and his guidance. Thank-you for my children, my husband, my friends, my family, and my foes. Please help me do your work, please shine through me.
God, this past week, I was able to complete a project for my parenting class. Thank-you for the strength. I was also able to drive my family safely to Knoxville for the weekend, thank-you for the guidance. Last night, I was able to finally restore some order to my home, thank-you for the strength. I registered for a tough semester next semester, thank you for the guidance to know that even though it's going to be tough, I can push through! Most importantly I am finally getting over some of the fatigue and morning sickness, thank-you for this pregnancy, this baby!
God, this week I ask that you please help me continue to keep things orderly in my home. Please help me get things further uncluttered and organized. Also, please help me attentive during my courses. Please show me that I have the time to just play with my children, and enjoy them. Please give me the stomach to cook dinner this week!
In Jesus' name I pray,
AMEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Blessings~
No comments:
Post a Comment