Thursday, October 2, 2008

Growing

We are 5 weeks pregnant today! Yahoo! Just, oh 9 months to go!!

For Maddy's birthday we got her a "big girl" Bible and a carrying case. The bible has a pink glittery cover with a rinestone snap. And the carrying case is pink and she got to color one side. She's so proud of it. She takes it everywhere and shows everyone. I got thinking about it this morning. Weather she knows it or not, she's spreading the word of Jesus just by showing off her Bible!! How awesome is that? My (almost) 4 year old has probably told more people about God in the past two days than I have in a life time. Amazing.

Children are amazing. Not only because they are pure, perfect, innocent, blessings!! But because they do things daily to amaze you.

I swear Madelyn and Isabella knock my socks off daily! Izzy has started jumping, with two feet off the floor, jumping! And she is speaking so well, I actually know what she's saying half the time and we are getting away from the wines and cries and actually using words! She's not even 19 months old yet!! And Madelyn wrote her first word today, POP!!!!! I'm floored by her writing abilities!!! She's so flippin' proud, and so are we!!

What amazes me the most is how Madelyn and Isabella touch people's lives daily. People remember my children, how well they behaved, how much fun they were, how their smiles brighten up rooms! And it's allowed Justin and I to make some amazing connections, because of our kids!!!! I wonder if they'll ever know how powerful they are??

And it makes me wonder about this little baby. Boy or Girl? I say Boy. But I don't know haha! I think statistically it's a Girl. And we will be pleased and blessed with whatever God has given us!!! We are just beyond thankful!! But what is this child going to do? How is this child going to impact my life daily? I know there is no way to really know, but I am so excited about our little families future!!!!

I was worried that some of our family wouldn't approve of this baby. We are not really in a position to be bringing another child into this world. But this is a baby sent from GOD!!! This wasn't something we did alone, ya know? Well I'm thrilled to report that all of our family is THRILLED to have another baby! And that makes this whole thing easier!!

God has truly truly truly blessed our lives in more ways than we could have ever imagined! I NEVER thought at 24 or 25 when the baby comes, I would have 3 children, a husband, a home, etc. But this is the best life.....I'm so thankful!!

~Blessings~

No comments: