This will be short!
We got a new camera, and are loving it! We didn't realize how bad our other one was until we got the new one. I think it was our early Christmas gift to each other!
Justin and I are both doing really well in school! Although we don't have many grades yet, we are on top of things and succeeding! The ones we do have grades in we are making As!! Ya for us, God has truly given us the strength to juggle what we do!
Izzy has been sick. Hopefully just allergies! Daddy stayed at home with her yesterday while I went to work. She seems much better today. But not 100%.
Maddy is doing great. We are making great strides on the behavior issues. What have I done? I've changed how I react to her. Instead of getting worked up, and screaming and spanking, I'm now much more calm, I get down on her level and explain things, and I use bribery A LOT! It's working :) Thank-you God for inventing Skittles!!
My kids at school are amazing. We are working hard and learning a lot. They are little sponges! But most importantly we are having an amazing time!! The kids LOVE Eric Carle books (Especially Mr. Seahorse)! It's so much fun! I'm beyond blessed!
K, we are cleaning up a playroom and rearranging some things!!! GTG!
~Blessings~
No comments:
Post a Comment