Monday, September 8, 2008

Products To Mention

I'm in LOVE.....with these two products!

First, the Swiffer Sweeper. Here is a link to learn more about it and to get a $5 coupon!

http://www.swiffer.com/swiffer/en_US/sweepervac.do

I'll admit, it was more pricey than I thought, about $30. But it's been an amazing tool for me! It stays on the charger, so when there is a mess, I don't have to go out to the garage and get my broom and dust pan, I just grab the swiffer and get my mess up immediately. AND because it has the pad on the bottom, my floors are cleaner than ever. AND it adjusts so much that I can easily clean around my toilets in the bathrooms and underneath the tables quickly. I love love love it!

Second, if you don't know about momdot.com, you are missing out! They are such an amazing site, they are constantly running contests and giving away AMAZING things.

So right now they are giving away the most AMAZING stroller, it's like a mack daddy of strollers. It's the Trevi Twin Stroller. Sigh, it's awesome!

Here is a link to the manufacturer: http://www.chiccousa.com/

Here is the link to the contest: http://www.momdot.com/?p=1240#comment-34619

Fall in love with momdot.com like I have :)

What do you guys LOVE???

No comments: