We have just had a very successful couple of weeks, in more ways than I can say!
FIRST, Izzy has started using the Potty!! She wouldn't keep her diaper on so I got out the potty and she's using it! I'm letting her run around in her birthday suit haha! I don't think we are ready to potty train yet, but we are having success with the potty! Ya Iz!!

SECOND, Maddy is the special helper in her class this week. So, when Izzy went to bed last night, we created her "All About Me" project. Since she's the "Apple of Mrs. Tara's eye" it had to be an apple project. Her's turned out so cute. Justin and I just helped, we traced and she cut, and she glued and placed things and taped and picked out everything she wanted on it. It has a bubble gum wrapper on it, a strawberry shortcake bracelet, a ballet shoe (dress up), Maddy's favorite pics of herself, a painting she did (her favorite activity) and the three apples in the middle. Her initials are in glitter letters on the bottom Left and all about her is in the left apple. Justin and I really just supervised so it was her first project for "school" haha! Here is a picture!
We went to Disney on Ice on Saturday. Well, mom, Maddy and I went. It was a BLAST! It was so much more theatrical than we thought it would be! It was GREAT!!!!
I'm beyond thrilled that GOD is working in my husbands life. He's always worked in my husbands life, but now, I think Justin is listening! He now has a goal, he knows what he wants to be when he grows up! He has a plan and he is working hard for it. I'm beyond proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment