Saturday, September 27, 2008

Maddy is Growing Up

I knew that this year was going to be a big year of change for her. I just had a feeling. And it sure has. She speaks openly about God and asks lots of questions about him and Jesus and all of those things about Christianity she doesn't understand. She's always had a strong personality but this year she's really become opinionated and very strong willed. Which are great qualities, but we butt heads more often because of them!

But she's learning so much! She's got an amazing teacher at Sonshine School. You should see her letters. She's not even 4 and can write As so well you actually know what they are haha! She can also trace Bs and Cs very well! She's starting to color in the lines well (not perfect but she's getting the point of lines!) AND she's creating characters. She drew a dog the other day, and it honestly looked just like a dog! It had legs, ears, eyes, a mouth, everything!! She has the biggest imagination. I love to watch her play! Today she took reins to a play horse and stuck them on top of a poly pocket house and said, "Mom this house has an attachment (yes she said attachment) so that it blows bubbles always". I was flored that she would even think to do something like that! How creative!

She's always been an amazing child. Both of my girls are amazing. I'm just beyond flored at how much growth I've seen in the past month, just in a month!!!

I promise I'll upload pictures of her writing and drawing skills soon. Amazing!

~Blessings~

No comments: