Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Time of Change

We are coming up on a huge time of change. I'm so excited about how God continues to bless us, and work through us. I can't think of a better word than AWESOME!!

Justin is registered for 3 classes this fall! Praise GOD! He's going back to school! I think he knows he is not working for God. So, he's going to finish his degree and do what he's called to do!! Pray for him! Working a full time job with crazy hours plus going to school is crazy!! But good Crazy!

I'm going full time. (well I'm just registered for half time right now, I'm waiting on two permits) School starts on the 25th which is in 8 days. I haven't gone to school full time since before becoming a parent. And now I have two daughters. Craziness. But I only have one class on campus, the rest are online. Which is so much better for me. I start teaching not next week, but the week after. I have everything put together for the month of September. This next week is going to be getting stuff done for October and November. I have got to get everything done before I start going to school. I'm just not going to have time! I also have two more weeks assisting at Sunday School and then I get my own class. But the blessed thing about Sunday school is that the lessons are done, you just show up, teach and play. Awesome! BUT I love doing my own thing for Sonshine School. I love putting together my lesson plans, getting my art projects together, doing bulletin boards. It's so fun.

Maddy and Izzy start dance classes in two weeks. They are thrilled. We went on Saturday and got their dance shoes and a couple of outfits. Dance classes are a Christmas gift to the girls from my mom so thank you mom! We wouldn't be able to afford them otherwise. Maddy is so excited to start back and Izzy dances ALL the time, so I know she's going to LOVE it. And her shoes are leotard are so small and so stinkin' cute!!

Izzy is turning into Maddy! She loves to sing and dance and be a mommy to baby dolls. It's crazy. I just knew they would be so different, and they are different. But they are so much like me it's SCARY!!!! I'm beyond blessed to have them as my daughters.

Ok, I've got to go make some dinner. Please pray for our family as we get adjusted to our changes. I love this time of year, I just love it, so I'm excited for what is to come!!

~Blessings~

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love your blog. I am new to blogging. Did you make the header? I want to spruce mine up soon. Good luck with all the change! Your kids are so cute.