Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FINALLY!!


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


That's right my sister in law is having a GIRL!!!!!! WE are beyond thrilled!!! Just beyond thrilled!!

And here are some pictures of craft projects I've done but haven't uploaded pictures.

Here are the bulletin boards in my classroom:
"Big and Small God Created Them All"

This one is updated. I'm going to take down the Veggie Tales Characters and put up special art from the class. And the right side now says "Happy Birthday" in the center and has my kids birthday's written on the little people charachters.
And this one now has Calendar in big yellow letters on the top. And dates on the calendar. And to the bottom right on the wall I made a growth chart that looks like a Giraffe. I don't have pics of it but it's beyond cute!
I think that is all I have for now!!

~Blessings~

No comments: