Ashley is doing marvelous! She's up, moving about, a little sore, but that's it! That girl has the strength of a mountain! Bailey is doing great today too! In the pics from yesterday you see scratches on the side of her face from the rush to get her out but those are completely gone now. She has soft skin and smells yummie! You know, that brand new baby smell? She's perfect! I took the girls up to see her today and Maddy's in love and Izzy just wanted to pick her nose :) It was fun! They are very blessed to have such a good baby! She slept right through Izzy screaming, or I mean "Talking Loudly" haha! My children are crazy. And Bailey is going to fit right into the mix. She's just adorable and is doing really well! Ash and Josh are tired but that is normal! They get to go home tomorrow, whoop whoop!!
This being an Aunt thing rocks!! (Like I mentioned before, I have 5 neices already from my brothers but I never see them). So this is like my first experience and I'm loving it! I don't want to put her down or leave, but it's ok :) Her cries are even super cute. Yep, she's going to be spoiled that one! It's the first girl on Josh's side of the family. And our family only has girls haha!! We have one boy cousin and that's it and they only have girls that marry into the family! But she's beautiful!
She's got Ashley's long toes and her pinkie toes curl in. She's also got her long fingers, and nose and attitude (my way or the highway). And she's got Josh's brow and eye shape, we think eye color, and hair color, and cheeks. She's a perfect mix!!!
Thats all I've got. I'm exhausted, I'm going to go nap while my kids nap :)
~Blessings~
Leslie
1 comment:
I know I am a little late offering congrats but Bailey seems to be one lucky little girl being brought into such a loving and close knit family.
Post a Comment